Monday, September 29, 2008

Moving right along!

Moving right along is right!!! Another santa finished this evening and I couldnt be happier with the way he turned out!!! I still have one naked babe on the floor,,,she has been set aside for something special... not sure what but Im sure it will come to me in a whirlwind sometime and I will be excited to dress her. Until then she is pretty jealous of everyone else's attire here! This was pretty much the last of my new stuff on ebay to list before I leave on my trip. I have some smaller things Im working on for the shoppes and just hope I can finish those projects before friday. I hate when things are the last minute with me... I can procrastinate BIG TIME!! Heck wont even think about packing that suitcase til thursday afternoon, and yep will probaby forget something I really need also cuz I hate to think about packing early!!! Oh well..... thats just me, and will have to be this way cuz I aint changin my habits at this age!!! Onward to make dinner!!!

No comments: