Sunday, September 28, 2008

The days are flying by......


Amazing how fast the days are flying by now...not sure why the older you get the faster they go. I've tried to keep busy this week although I don't seem to have much completed,, seem to have alot of half finished things laying around in the creating room. I did manage to list the larger santa a bit ago... quite pleased with how he turned out. So much more I want to start or should I say finish before friday!!!
Yes.., Friday..., I fly off to Indiana on friday at the OH MY GOSH its early time of 6:40 am. Might as well not even go to bed thursday night! I hope its a pleasant flight , its one of those ones I don't get a first class seat in sad to say! I have been spoiled by my husband and hate flying in the back of the plane anymore. Anyways... I will be gone from Oct. 3rd thru the 12th so nothing here will probably be updated unless I can bother my sis in law or sister to let me use their computers. Not sure how much will be finished in the month of October by the time I return either sad to say!!! But bright note... I havent seen my brother and sister in law in years so will be a nice visit,,, cant wait to go shopping, have coffee and enjoy JoAnns cooking!!!! Oh hell I will probably need to be on a diet when I return,, in fact they may not even let me on the plane,,, I may weigh so much I have to be charged for extra baggage!!! YIKES!!!
So since I now have a few more days til I have to be serious about packing I will try to sew as much as I can,,, try to update poppy and wsoapp before I leave so that will be done.... WISH ME LUCK!!!!?????

No comments: