Friday, September 12, 2008

Doin the happy dance!!!

Well its been a good day here. First I have finished items for sale soon and I couldnt be happier with myself other than I still have doll bodies not dress on the floor...LOL me bad!! The mailman arrived today with a knock on my door and there was a wonderful package addressed to myself!!! OH the thrill of cutting the tape and the victory of torn paper!!! And oh all the goodies inside that smelled just wonderful!

OH so dang happy!!! This was the second part to my already swap,,, PeaPicker had sent me!! She truly outdid herself!!! The first pic was sent to me earlier and then the second pic is what arrived today!!!! Pea you overdid it but I love it all!!! Im in for the next swap we all do on WSOAPP!!! ....Oh doing the happy dance!!!!

So now its back to work I go!!!! So many things to do before my trip to Indiana!!!! Until my next post... !!!

2 comments:

PEA said...

You are most welcome my dear. It was a fun swap and so glad that you are happy! That was my goal!
Big hugs and thank you
Pea

Cookie said...

girl, look at all those delightful goods!

Aren't swaps the funnest? We indulge several times a year and they never disappoint!

yippeeee for you, sister! I'm greeeeen ♥