Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday night football!!!


Whoohoo.... In an hour I am off for high school football... wish my son was still playing but none the less I find it very entertaining to watch. Fun to watch kids play when the almightly dollar isnt why they are playing. Tomorrow we are off to the Oregon Ducks game in Eugene. Season ticket holders for 5 years now and love every minute of college football. My daughter has never been to one as she attended college locally in town and there is no such thing as football there. She will be in for a surprise as it truly is an experience!!!

Today I finally finished another santa.... I listed him on ebay with high hopes of selling him .. one never knows with ebay though. Now I am down to three bodies laying naked on the floor!!! LOL I have ideas, but seem to now be torn in finishing them or making scrub tops!!! Oh the insanity of it all!!! Heres hoping the next time I write I have something else finished and those bodies are dressed!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Your Santa is adorable! I love the little snowmen in the pocket, too cute!

PEA said...

Adorable Deb! I hope he does well for you. ebay is soo slow right now.
p.