Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wow I'm Still tired!!

Well I'm up early this morning... it's moving day for my daughter!! Not sure if I am sad or happy. Since she is only moving into town in a small one bedroom apartment she will be close by. Of course I will see her often due to me cat sitting during the day so that little guy isn't bored. I think what I will miss the most is walking into her room to just talk.
Not only are we moving her furniture I am moving my son from downstairs into her old room. ( Bad thing I still have to paint the room and now will have to do it moving his furniture around ) Yep more work ahead when I need to be sewing!
Lemon Poppy Seed is updated with a couple Christmas items and later this week the new WSOAPP website to sell under is opening, Sept. 7th!!! I am looking forward to the new venture and hope everyone does very well. Nice small group and very well managed. So thats my day so far this early morning. Maybe later I will have pictures to show of the move!!! Until then....

No comments: