Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why is it so devastating?

First off good morning as I sit here with my cup of coffee...... and all of a sudden hear in this shriek voice... SOMEONE GOT SICK ON THE CARPET!!! Now mind you its just my husband and I here this morning..... I wouldve thought the world has came to an end as I grab a paper towel and pet spray to clean up this devastating mess on the carpet. ( I have four cats it happens!) I get down the stairs as he stands there over it... like he is protecting it from some ghost that might step in it. For the love of it, I take the paper towel pick it up and spray some stuff on it and walk up the stairs... he looks at me like thats what you do?? Now why in the world does he have to yell at me from the downstairs about this??? WHY didnt he just pick it up and get the spray?? Why am I the only one in the house with this knack for responding?? I just dont get it!!! I am leaving for Indiana in 15 days and will be gone a week,,,, HOW THE HECK WILL THIS HOUSE LOOK WHEN I RETURN?? Kinda getting worried since my husband says he needs a list of what he has to do. My comment... you mean you cant see that the cat litter on the floor needs to be swept more than once a day? They need to be fed and the litter box has to be scooped out everynight? I really dont know what he thinks I do all day long, this job never ends here.
Now no pics to show this morning on my progress but later today I may get one or two up on here. Im sewing and actually getting things completed!!! Very pleased with my progress yet four naked dollies still sit patiently in the corner waiting to be dressed!! Maybe today???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought that I was the only person who had this sort of problem. Obviously it's a man thing. I wish I had a penny for every time mine has called me down from my work room because something he could quite easily have done needs "that womans touch". It's a wonder I ever get any work done.
Pam

PEA said...

Deb,
My house when I returned from being gone for a week, looked like hell hit it and came back for seconds. I am sure you will fair much better then I. I left two people and 4 pets and came home to 16 loads of laundry which was all done when I left. They did one load. How kind of them...
No dressed dollies. Are they waiting for their nude photos? LOL
Have a great week.
hugs,Pea