Sunday, September 7, 2008

IT'S OPEN!!!! IT'S OPEN!!!

If anyone gets a chance take a look at the new Whispered Secrets of a Primitive Past and all the wonderful things for sale!!! Today is the first day and hope it turns out to be a great site to sell from. I have a few items for sale and hope to be adding more very soon.
As for my sewing.... LOL I didnt make much headway yesterday sewing. Seems mom duties were more important, like shopping and putting together a entertainment center!! Luckily Laresa and I did most of it and my son and his friend stopped by and helped with the final touches. My poor hand was so sore from using a dang philips screwdriver!!! But the final product was pretty!!! Now I still have the upstairs to carpet clean and heck still need to sew!!! Better luck today!!!??????????

No comments: