Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally going to sew!!!

Amazingly I am done moving boxes and unpacking boxes!! I swear I walked up and down so many stairs my legs should look pretty darn good.. LOL well its a good thought anyways. Seriously though... my daughter lives upstairs and with all the stairs in our house and then all those stairs getting stuff in the apartment whew... just glad its over! Her place is adorable, and when all the stuff is on the walls etc it will feel like home to her. I will take pictures once that part is done. After moving all her stuff I had to come home to moving my sons stuff into my daughters old room upstairs... YEP more stairs to climb!! Now I know why I woke up so sore!!

Now for the part I havent done!!! SEW. Today without fail I am working on finishing up a order and then onto all the naked bodies that lay on the floor.

So now I hope I have some good news that something here in either pictures is completed today!! I will be back to update!!!

No comments: