Friday, September 5, 2008

Finished one order!

Okay lets just say I had good intentions today to get alot done in my sewing.... well sad to say I only finished my order. But arent they pretty!!! Very pleased at the finished pinkeep.
Well what did I do other than the sewing?? I cleaned the downstairs carpet!!! My husband bought me a new carpet cleaner a few weeks ago and I finally used it. Wow, I have a pretty good vaccum and I cant believe how much crap still came out of the carpet!!! But it is so soft now and fluffy... feels great on the bare feet. So now when the kids/husband comes home SHOES OFF!!! Tomorrow I hope to sew but before I can even think about it I have to color my hair and clean carpets upstairs!!! There goes my day for the most part. So if I get anything worked on tomorrow I will be sharing!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!!

Cathy :)

PEA said...

They are beautiful Deb, Love the bases too!
Blessings,Pea