Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A few new items


I finished my poppy items late last night and updated. I am pleased at the little santa finished. Sometimes I envision something that looks nothing like I wanted it to and I hate it.. this one I was pleased with. Also added some mitten snowmen ornaments. With leaving in a couple days I feel I am limited to doing much of anything... so much to do and Im not doing any of it!!! Yes you guessed it... still no packing done, havent even got the suitcase out yet!!! Maybe sometime today I will at least get that done. I hope to update my WSOAPP tomorrow for the 7th as I will be gone when new items are to release. Just hope to have something to put in it!!! So better get busy here and do something productive!!!

3 comments:

The Forgotten Barn said...

hey girlie!!
listen will you email me please at forgottenbarn@yahoo.com....I need to ask ya something!! :-)
Keep up the wonderful work!!
~Dawn

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Love the snowy mitts. Too adorable.
As always, I enjoy myself immensely when I get to visit with you here.
God bless you real good!
Blondie

Huckleberry Arts said...

Love those mittens and santa too!!