Sunday, October 26, 2008




Well today has been a good productive day.... I listed my large angel and a small santa. Now will they be successful and sell on ebay??? Oh one never knows this year. With this election looming and the doom and gloom of our economy and the media I think making it seem even worse ...its going to be a thin Christmas this year!!! But I keep plugging away doing what I love to do. I have a million things I want to do and seem to not getting much completed. Alot being made and not completed these days!! So I plan to finish items tomorrow... prepare for the updates on Poppy and WSOAPP.
Things seem to be getting better in the household... taking deep breaths where the kids are concerned and trying my hardest to get Shane studying for the Coast Guard. I think the Marines is still in the back of his head as his easy way in..and his stupid thinking that it would be fun. OH my!! The last thing in this wonderful world that can be considered fun!!! So I keep pressing forward with my talks of this messed up world and the uncertainty of our military and all they have to go through and see. I know others are fighting for our country and I am proud of them....Im just not ready to have my son fighting in another country. Well enough said... slowly I think my words are sinking in....time will tell!!!
Onward to the sewing room once again!!! So much to do so little time!!!

No comments: