Monday, October 20, 2008

Productive....???????????



The day started out wonderful, I woke up to rain!! I love rain, I love staying indoors and working when it rains. BUT it stopped, sad to say and that dang sun came out ! OH I cant wait for winter to come, its my favorite time of year!!

On another note... I did get two dolls listed on ebay, one is Faith my angel and another is my woodsman santa. Pleased with the finished products other than it looks to me I need to fix Faiths wing,,, I think she has a lopsided look here!!! LOL. She is already listed on ebay but she will be fixed before it ends!
Alot is going on in my life right now and its amazing I can stop to sit and sew at all.... I keep plugging away in hopes it can take my mind off the insanity that looms over me. I sat down this afternoon and have about a dozen dolls in the making... PROGRESS??? Time will tell and I will be back to show the end product!!! Enjoy the rest of the day!!!

No comments: