Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday ho hum....


Wow tuesday,, hmm I didnt say that with enthusiasm... for some reason I just can't seem to get in a groove today. I woke up fine, the day started off fine but seems the day is over and I don't feel I've accomplished much of anything!!! I finally finished Pippin up for auction on ebay... whoooo hoooo!!! After much contemplation with my sister in law, Linda of Simple Tresures, I finished her... thanks for the ideas Linda.. I'm sure I drive you crazy at times!!!

So now what?? I have another pumpkin doll,, guess she will go on Poppy at the end of the week. I have a little spider guy I need to finish and well I have Christmas items laying on the floor with no clothes.. YEP NAKED SANTAS!!! Maybe they will find some clothing on them by the end of the week if they are lucky!! Other than that... thats my day.. Im ready for it to be over.. sleepy bugs are calling my eyelids!!!

No comments: