Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Keeping the Faith......

As I start today and I look back at the week my newest auction couldnt be named anything different than Faith. I worried all week about Shane leaving for bootcamp and something just kept bugging me about it, I couldnt eat, just felt sick about it all. See he had planned to go in the reserves until he found out it would be at least four to six years before he could go active duty and even at that it would be hard to do. My son wants this as a career not just a weekend a month adventure. So having said that... I prayed, and prayed knowing my faith would get me through this trying time. Well yesterday he called his recruiter with little time to spare and was able to change to active duty. So although I know he still will go through bootcamp it won't be for a few more months or longer and when he does go it will be what he truly wants to do. So FAITH was named.

Now I need to get busy with other items.... I'm feeling better now as life seems to get back to some normalcy. Until tomorrow!!!

No comments: