Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Beautiful Day!!!




Steve and I took a drive out to the ocean today to get a bucket full of sand . It was simply a gorgeous day!!! For those of you who know the Oregon coast days like these are few and far between especially warm ones!! As you can see the fog bank hangs in the background. By the time we got back home the fog had arrived inland. Was nice while it lasted!!!








Besides the ocean today I sewed and sewed!!
Meet Veneta and Hildagarde...both are for sale
on ebay this week. Now I need to get busy on something
else... I havent a clue yet what that is but I will post when I know!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Debbie, I just wanted to let you know I got to see one of your dolls in person at Linda's today. I loved her she was so cute. I was very impressed with your quality of work on your dolls. Excellent details in the clothing! I so have to get one of these treasures. Looking forward to all your new dolls.
wanda

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

I love your dolls Debbie...I love your details on your dolls clothing, keep up your great work! I added you to my blog :)

I think you signed my Guestbook...I want to say a biiig thank you for your kind words...it means a lot to me :)

Hugs Ivonne :)