Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Bushel and a Peck... LOL




Don't ask me why that came to mind other than my mom used to say something about a bushel and a peck......and since I was picking blueberries today I guess it hit on a memory or something. Yes I picked blueberries today!!! First time I have ever done it...didn't even know what kinda plant they grew on. My dear friend Lynn , her daughter and I picked for a little over 3 hours. As you can see I have some freezing to do now but oh my these little guys are yummy!!!


I finally finished Gruntilda this morning and got her listed before I left to pick berries.... I love how she turned out..... her sister sits on the floor as I type this ....wondering when she will get hair and a hat.... I dunno is all I can say!!! Maybe tonight after I do everything else I should've done today and didn't!!! So on that note.... I gotta make my dreaded trip to Walmart for freezer bags so I can freeze these blueberries and then figure out what the heck to make for dinner tonight... or is this a go out night??? Until next time.. have a great day!!!

No comments: