Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Little Change today...





Well a new look on my blogspot!!! Thanks to my dear sis in law... Not sure its beautiful like some I see but this is the best I can do!!! I am so slow when it comes to learning all there is to learn out there on these sites.!!! So bear with me... eventually I will catch onto it all.... maybe? I have added pictures today finally figuring out what was plaguing me yesterday. I swear sometimes everything goes wrong I try to do!!!
Wow.... Can you believe its July 1ST!!!! Half the year over and what have I done?? I haven't stock piled or made alot to have ready for the fall rush.. you know the promise I make to myself every year. Oh how easy it would make my life if I could only follow through with it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Deb, I just LOVE your garden!! Such pretty flowers. No wonder you always want to be out there!!