Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?????


Let's just say Im not a happy camper. These poor dolls have been waiting patiently for some golden locks of hair and IM TIRED OF WAITING!!! You find a good source for wool and yep.. its out of the country... which means waiting time through that dreaded thing called customs! Im beyond not happy,, and these girls are so dang sad it isnt funny... so tired of them looking at me with that look of disgust while all these other dolls are getting hair. HMMM is that called doll abuse???

So once again today.. I will wait for my ever returning mailman with peering eyes out the window and hopefully there will be a package today!!! OH please, OH please!!! On another note... Im tired of waiting and ordered wool from another source last night... so once again... WAITING!!! For anyone that knows me... IM A NOW CHILD.... If I want something I want to have it now... I dont want to wait and think about it.

Lets just hope I have good news with my mail today... have you ever seen the movie CHUCKY?? These dollies may take revenge on me!!! Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments: