Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WHOOAAAAA NELLY!!!!




Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day tried to sew as much as I could. UNTIL Steve came home!!! We just bought this 27 foot white trailer you see in picture one.. this is filled with 3 newer snowmobiles to add to our 4 we have. Probably weighing 4000lbs. Steve had backed it up into his spot, honked the horn for me to come out of the house and started to release the hitch on the trailer from the truck. So Laresa and I walk out the door and up the hill to look at our new purchases while Steve is busy playing with this hitch he can't get to release. Laresa and I walk around to the back and the jack releases and the trailer starts to roll towards us!!! I swear I saw my life before my eyes in a split second,,,, we run out of the way to see the trailer slowly going backwards down the hill and here is Steve at the front,, grabbing onto the jack that is still dragging on the ground,,, like SUPERMAN he thinks he can stop this object!!! OH MY GOSH the funniest thing I ever did see and he is just yelling OH SHIT!!!! In the meantime Im thinking you idiot and hoping this trailer is going to stop moving as I hadnt even looked inside to see the purchases!! Luckily behind the trailer on the hill are blackberry bushes and pine trees ( the second picture shows how thick they are..) and it happens the blackberry bushes are thick and they stopped this trailer as otherwise it was all downhill hit and miss pines trees with a creek at the bottom.... It truly couldve been a very, very bad ending to our new purchase! So that was our excitement last night... I laughed so hard ,,, good times since nothing got hurt!!!

2 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

Oh goodness..how scarey..and that was an expensive load on that trailer!! So glad you didn't get hurt and everything turned out okay.

Love your "Faith" gal below, she is stunning.

:)Doreen

ps...I'm just checking all my whisper sisters sites and making sure I have everyone added to my list :) I just put you on:)

Dollgiver said...

Thank you... I need to do the adding of sisters too.... maybe if I find a moment to sit while watching tv with a laptop I can get it all added!!!

Debbie....