Friday, April 3, 2009

I did it!!!


My long hair is officially gone!!! I have been thinking about cutting it for over a year now... and everytime I get to the beauty shop I just get a trim. Well this last week I just decided it was coming off. So I had an appointment to get a cut and I let her just cut it off!! She asked me if I was okay several times through the appointment and I must admit that first cut across the back kinda made my stomach turn. But I LOVE IT!!! Now just don't look too closely at that picture... the gray hair and the wrinkles!! OH MY!!



Steve was gone this last week on a mini vacation to Mazatlan and while he was away I decided to paint the red room. Two of the walls were red and I hated it from the day I originally painted it, but I kept the two walls red cuz Shane just had to have them RED... I had painted three coats of red and it never went on the way I envisioned it to... it was ugly!!! So while Steve was away I went in and painted it two shades of dark taupe's. I painted all the trim work in white and I love it now!! Of course there is nothing on the walls yet etc but if you had seen the before pics you would know why this room makes me happy now!!

I mentioned that Shane rolled his ankle again last night... playing basketball without a brace... Quite pretty huh?? I have put an end to the activity he loves... We have a countdown for bootcamp and he can't be injuring himself at this point... Ya think he would learn??



Really I should be sewing ... and trying to make a little money these days. So hard to be motivated!!! With tax money we will be paying off bills and then the stress of sewing will be relaxed a bit... I want it to be fun when I sew.. So the goal is to be debt free and happy.. NICE THOUGHT!! LOL...

I have to get a few dolls done this week for the WSOAPP shoppe!!! So I had better get busy and quit sitting on my butt here!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

1 comment:

PEA said...

Love the cut and getting ready on monday to do the same. LOL
what grey hair? What wrinkles. Don't see them and looked.
Blessings,Pea