Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter!!! Fitting I should finally show a picture of our Rex rabbit "DOTS" We have had him for years... he is so soft you wouldn't believe!!! Well it's another wet day here in Coos Bay, OR. Weather forecast was for a beautiful weekend with sunshine and nice temps.. LIE,LIE,LIE!!! I have no idea when we will have our spring here!! Having said that... here is a project my husband and I started in our yard. This one area off the east side of the house was the hardest to mow as it was uphill and at an angle, mossy and usually kinda wet or damp since the sun doesn't tend to shine on that area. It is in the planning stages as of yet and hopefully soon we will have two tiers of concrete walls.... IF the plan goes as seen in our heads!!!



I received my goodies I ordered from Glitter Your World.... I am so pleased with it all!!! If anyone needs really nice old fashioned seam binding this is truly the place to order from!!! Her colors are beautiful and shipping was extremely fast!! I loved what I bought and will definitely buy more. She has plenty of other items for sale on her site also so sitting down with a cup of coffee and taking a peek will be worth your while.
I really don't have too much planned for today,,,, baking a turkey and a spiral ham, will make the hash brown potatoes, veggie and rolls. "Simple" is my motto!!! I've made a chocolate mint torte or more what I call an ice cream cake... lol for dessert. We will see how this turns out??!! We will have a full table, Steve and I, Jordan and her boyfriend, Branden, Laresa and Shane. After last thanksgiving I cant take another political confrontation at the dinner table so didn't even bother with other invites.
I've been busy sewing once again. I have four doll bodies here with eyes... no lips no clothes. I hope to have them listed sometime this week if everyone leaves me alone in the process... lol. Two more santa bodies are naked and need to have winter clothes added. I think if I can make one or two here and there I will have a small amount ready when the season arrives. I have always envisioned being ahead of the game but have never actually done anything about it, and although this is a small amount its a start!!
Well dinner won't get done unless I remove myself from this computer... Have a Blessed Day....

2 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you for that nice blog! I am so glad you liked your goodies! I hope you had a wonderful Easter...Hugs Annie

Annie said...

errr nice blog post I meant to say..LOL