Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Today turned out to be a beautiful day here on the Oregon coast, cool in the 50s but the sun came out! I finally finished one more doll and listed her on ebay. I had fun making this one. Maybe it's the fact I paid off my bills and now my dollmaking doesn't have to go towards my debt. Whew... that feels good!! Now onto another doll,,, I bought a beautiful cream baby dress in an antique store yesterday so hopefully if all goes well I will have another doll completed in the next day or so.
If the sun is out again tomorrow I may have to work in the yard a little.. Im dying to get back outside!! I think tonight I'm going to sit down and open the chest with photos I've been storing photos in. With Shane leaving soon I have this project envisoned to get started and done by the time he returns from tech school. Will I start and finish it?? Who knows,, I have grand ideas in my head and find little time to complete or even start most of them.
Then I have the dreaded Cancun trip coming. Whoo hoo!!! NOT. I know traveling sounds like fun to most. Beaches and sun, drinks, shopping etc. Well first off we are going to Cancun AGAIN. The last time I was there was before the week the last big hurricane hit. It was hot as hell and the humidity was horrible. Steve and I took the kids, all inclusive trip, flew first class etc. It was not a great time shared by all. Loved having my kids there but it was just too hot for us cool weathered westerners. I will give Cancun kudos for their beautiful water and white sugary sand beaches.. beautiful!!! So why am I going back if it isn't where I want to go??? Well..... my husband loves to travel. I think if he could travel 365 days out of the year he would. He knows I hate Mexico ( don't bother asking me why, My family knows exactly why!!) But he asked me to go again,, I am giving it one more chance as this time we will be a little further south in a new condo area. So wish me luck in a couple weeks that I have a good time!!! I plan to sit by the pool or on the beach, drinks in hand and do nothing!!! I should quit thinking about it all....it's depressing me!!!

No comments: