Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a life!!

Meet Kegger... this is the cat of my daughters that I some how ended up with after she got a cute kitten and could only have one cat!! Something wrong with that but then again moms always seem to get the raw end of the deal!! I have five felines indoors, luckily the house isn't small and they usually stay out of my way for the most part. I had to take this pic as he loves to lay by the stove where its nice and warm and just chills there. You would think he would lay in that nice little couch he has below?? NOT Creepy eyes!!
Now the color really appears on Shane's ankle... and NO he isn't staying off of it. He worked all day in a friends yard pulling out shrubs etc. Comes home and whines to me that it hurts blah blah. Do I feel sorry for him.. NO!!! Did he stay home last night??? NO!!! So today guess what... He is mowing the lawn,,, no pity from me!!! Someday he will learn...?? maybe.....
It's a beautiful day on the Oregon coast!!! I need to be outside or at the ocean and I have to sit in here and sew today. My shoppe will not have new items if I don't create something quickly! I may work a bit and see if I can twist Steve's arm into taking me for a drive over to the ocean,,,, I so would like to see the sea lions sunbathing!!! Since its about a 10 minute drive from here that can't take too much of my sewing time right??? I will post more to this if we go!!!

No comments: