Monday, April 13, 2009

Well I finally finished a doll!!! Nelly has made her debut on my ebay. I tell ya I am just slow these days!! I should've had another one dressed but things pulled me away everytime I sat down to work. Then as I am relaxing and sewing at the end of the day Laresa calls me and asks me to walk. So I drive to her house and we go walking. This isn't flat ground here and I'm talking roads that go UP and DOWN. I felt the burn in the shins!! Now if we can do that everyday a workout of 45 minutes was a breeze!! If I'm on my treadmill for that long its awfully boring but being outdoors was great. So cross fingers tomorrow the weather holds out for us.

I wanted to tell everyone about some yummy scents of wax tarts!!! I had posted on the prim and rustic bb asking about melting tarts and was directed to Barncat Mercantile. I ordered Oatmeal cookie and The Keeping room.... OH MY GOSH!!! So yummy smelling I could eat them!!! I have never had a tart smell so good.... I put it in the tart warmer and the whole room smells just heavenly.... I cant believe it!!!! Extremely fast to ship and packaged very well.... Just very, very pleased!!!

No comments: