Friday, May 29, 2009

Well gosh it's friday already and where did this week go? Or should I say where has this month gone? 23 more days and Shane leaves for the Air Force.... sad, excited, apprehensive are all feelings I feel. I know its best for him to go, to grow up, to have a career and succeede in life but I am MOM and as a mom you want your child or children to be near you always. I have been mom and dad to both of them through their young years and have to say they have been my best friends at times, we have shared alot together. So Shane leaving will be very difficult for me. I gotta keep thinking about the positives!! I went to load pics from my camera and forgot that mom and I had gone to Mingus Park here in town and walked around it before they left. There were baby ducks that were just adorable until some dumb little bratty kid thought he needed to come in and chase them... oh was I pissed!!! A beautiful swan was under the Choshi bridge just chillin.Mom and I didn't take any bread to feed the ducks..... Last time Laresa and I went walking around the park we were chased by the retarded geese... with their mouths open like they were going to take a chunk out of your leg or whatever appendage they could catch up to first. Scared the daylights out of us so I was a bit leary of feeding them and having them fighting around us.
On another note... Last night after work my husband rang the doorbell. Now he has a set of keys and couldn't understand why the heck I was having to put down my sewing to go down the stairs to open the front door. But when I did open it there sat my new vaccum!!! I have wanted a Dyson for over a year now!!! With 5 indoor cats I needed it!!! Wow what a nice vaccum... I love it!!!!

And yes... I mentioned my sewing. I actually have a doll dressed this evening!!! She even has hair!!! With hopes tomorrow I will finish her and get her listed. Its been so long without creating I'm still having a hard time staying focused. I mowed the lawn today just to be outside in the nice weather. Maybe with rain on the way next week I will get the bug out of my system to be outside. Maybe???

No comments: