Thursday, May 7, 2009


Good Morning!!! Well by the look outside today it's going to be a half decent day!! The sun is shining through the clouds so that's a plus!!! It has been so windy and rainy here on the Oregon coast! We have half finished projects in the front and back yard and we leave for Orlando a week from Monday. Mom and Dad will be here the day we get back so I have to get busy and get things finished here!! I was outside yesterday to pick up one of the bamboo plants that went over in the storm and noticed the azaleas on the back wall are in full bloom. So pretty, just wish they would bloom all year like that.
Since updates are done on WSOAPP I will show the two dolls I listed. Having a hard time with figuring out what to do with the doll once she's dressed.. I need your ideas Cindy!! I have four more doll bodies laying here with eyes, and 5 more Santa bodies laying here,NAKED, no eyes just black boots and mittens...lol Maybe today I will sew a bit but the weather outside is really calling my name!!! Steve asked if I wanted to go to Willamette Greystone to pick out the flat rocks for the waterfall,,, UM YEAH!!! I cant wait to get this project done and it working again!! So... with that said I think a shower is needed and I need to get busy. Maybe I will have pics to show of progress later today???

No comments: