Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Rain, rain go away!!!! Please for the love of it GO AWAY!!! I am tired of it already!! We made our way to Universal studios today... little drizzly for the most part and a few heavy showers. We bought plastic parkas so made it a little better. We went on a couple amazing rides and will be venturing back tomorrow for the other half of the park. I have a few pics of Shane and I ...I have some dumb expressions on my face but I take what I can get with him...

Well Idol is over... its all up to the votes and I can only hope McDreamy Kris can win this years American Idol!!! I cannot stand Adam and the things I have to say I will keep to myself for fear I will offend someone out there. Anyone that knows me knows I love rock music, always have and Adam is not singing Rock music with that screeching he does.... I think Ryan Seacrest said it correctly Glam Rock... oh the thought of it makes me want to puke!! Thank goodness for free texting... Go Kris!!!!

No comments: