Monday, May 18, 2009

Well we are off to Orlando in an hour and half. I have been awake since 8 am and I will honestly say I am so tired I hope I can stay awake.... I don't want to sleep and have to wake up in a short time so I'm trying to keep busy here. Steve is fast asleep as he will drive the 2 hour drive to Eugene to catch our first flight. I am planning on sleeping through that drive!!! Going through the last minute things I need to have done here,,, notes to Laresa so she knows what to do etc.. the forget me not notes!!

I can't say I have done any sewing here.....but the yard looks pretty darn good if I don't say so myself. Steve and I have worked almost non stop the last two days, planting, mowing, weeding, and finally got the fountain working!!! I am thrilled at the project. There is only one top waterfall I have coming that will sit on the top of the fall and the water will drop off of it and into the waterfall below.... I hope it arrives this next week while we are gone!!
The Before and After



It's been weeks of tearing this thing down and starting over and I think at this point we have come to something we both like. When the plants grow I think it will really be pretty. The rest of my post here will just be pictures of the yard as that is all I have really been working on lately. I will hopefully post while on our trip...Wish me luck on the roller coasters!!! lol



No comments: