Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM!!!


Another drippy day on the Oregon coast... NOTHING is being finished outside and it seems the same is happening inside!! I think I have hit a wall!!! Dolls are put together but Im missing my ideas as to what to do with them, what to add to them, which direction to take their clothes etc. I hate when I have a block!! I have a few days before I have to update WSOAPP and I have got to get something finished!!! Then..... prepare for our trip!!! NOT TO CANCUN!!!! Yes great news!!! The swine flue epedemic changed all our plans to fly to Mexico again. And yes I have done the happy dance ever since our plans changed!!! Instead we are taking my son ( that will be leaving for bootcamp in June) to Orlando. I hope it will be a trip he will enjoy and us also. I know for myself the time spent, the photos taken will be memorable. Not sure what we are going to do when we get there yet but we will be busy no doubt.
A big Happy Birthday to my mom.... Dolls in the Attic...Shirley yesterday!!! I hear she had a nice day and received wonderful gifts... Sorry I couldnt be there!!! I think these are some great pictures taken yesterday with Ashlyn, my neice.

No comments: