Monday, June 1, 2009

I don't want to turn the page today!! ITS JUNE on the calendar!!! Where have the months gone?? This is my dreaded month.... the month I know I should be happy about. My son going off into the Air Force, career path, financial security for him. BUT....... I'm selfish, I don't want him to leave me... I could have him live in our home forever right?? Reality check, I need to let him move on with his life, he is excited about his future and he does need to grow up and be a man. I gotta keep telling myself He will be fine and I will be fine in time and HE is making the right choice. So I will walk to the wall and turn the page.. each day will get harder til I know he is in San Antonio safe then its in Gods hands.
So other than a slap in the face today, a reality check I did manage to finally finish one doll and list on ebay. Miracles still happen!! Still in a funk I cant get out of... I need a swift kick in the bottom!!! The weather is drippy with rain on the way so maybe I will sit in this room today and work on dressing the naked dolls.... Its a thought anyways!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Awww Deb ... I wish I were there to give you a great big Rhode Island hug to make you feel better. Just like Kris Allen, Shane is going to take all his Mom's love, spread his wings and fly higher than he ever thought possible!! The best is yet to be ... for the both of you ... no doubt about that!
~.~

Dollgiver said...

I think that is one of the nicest things anyone has said to me... Thank you so much I needed that!!