Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Adele was finished today and listed on ebay!! I was asked if I am coming out of my funk?? LOL. I can't say I am, as the ideas aren't flowing.. not even sure day to day what I am going to do or create. I'd like to wake up one morning and have ideas flowing... ideas of things to make no one has seen. Just to BE CREATIVE!! But in turn I struggle and maybe that is normal for artists I don't know....
I started to work on my items for the WSOAPP shoppe. Crossing my fingers to stay focused in this sewing room. We have wet drippy weather outside/thunderstorms so I'm not biting the bit to get in the yard to work. I think I've just got alot going on in my head these days.

I was going downstairs to do laundry and noticed a piece of paper folded up on the floor. Not sure why I unfolded it as I normally just throw paper away..I hate paper!! But... I unfolded it to find this note.... Something Shane had written years ago, signed on the back To: Mother From: Shane . With him leaving I can't tell you what it means to find this at such a strange time out of nowhere. Kinda like it was mean't to be as I haven't a clue how it got down on the floor. I vaguely remember this given to me years ago on Valentines Day... This little piece of paper is so special now!!! I make myself sick thinking about him leaving so I try to put it out of my head but truthfully I'm not doing a very good job at it!

Yesterday I went to my doctors office just to stop in and request a prescription change to a generic hormone. I've been paying $23.89 a month for my hormones and wanted a cheaper one. So I go in rather than calling and being put on hold etc. I proceed to tell the desk clerk what I was asking and she said would you like to see him today? I said sure!! Well that requires I go back downstairs and check in.. and give my $25.00 copay!!! UGH crap but I do it.... About 45 minutes later I finally get called in a room.... get my blood pressure taken 122/76. Great,,, I'm pleased. Doctor comes in and asks me what is wrong and what can he do to help me. LOL I tell him I just wanted a prescription change to which he apologizes for the girls making me get an appointment... Too late the money was gone by then! I love to pay money to just TALK to someone!!! Anyways...he changes my prescription and lets me know I don't have to have paps etc anymore and my risk for breast cancer is very slim BUT.... I probably should go have that mammogram just to be safe... Oh special!!! So I get to dread June 12th now.. Crap right on top of Shane leaving I have to dread something else! Now I know,, its really no big thing, just like going to the dentist is no big thing. But I hate anything that changes my days.. I like getting up in the morning and doing what I want when I want... I don't like appointments unless its for coffee with a friend! So I will be complaining about this boob squishing til the 12th passes!!! I did get a prescription for $3.33 though so all was not bad!!!
Nothing else much going on here... I need to get busy and get this brain working!!! Have a wonderful day!!

9 comments:

Michele said...

Hey Deb -
Doesn't anyone leave comments? Or, do your fans email you instead?
I am going to insist you do something asap, ok? Take the unfolded note that Shane gave to you and FRAME it. Then put it up somewhere where you will see it many, many times throughout the day. I then want you to take a pic of where you put it (so I know you did it!) Consider it a daily pick-me-up to get you through any crappy feelings some days may bring.
~.~

Michele said...

Goodness - I forgot to add that I am having my boobies squished on June 26th, so we can have a bitch fest the whole month of June together! Yeeee-Haaaaaa!! Have I cheered you up yet?
~.~

Dollgiver said...

Michele.... No I dont get many comments!! Sometimes I think I just write to myself.. LOL
Its on my to do list next trip to town!! I had thought the same thing.. Im going to frame it and have it here in my sewing room where I am all day long. Also am adding to my digital photo frame so it will play continuously with my favorite photos!! I will take a pic and post when I have it framed. I am still amazed that I found this in the middle of the floor... I dont get where it came from or if it fell out of something.. just makes no sense but it truly is something I am cherishing!! When my son came home a bit ago I showed it to him,,, he teared up as I spoke of what finding this meant to me and what I was going to do with it...he smiled.

Dollgiver said...

Oh my you have me smiling now!!! Thank you so much.. I will think of you on the 26th!!! :)

Michele said...

Finding that note was truly a sign ... that no matter where Shane is, he will ALWAYS be with his Mom. That note is proof that you've done real good with your kids.
I am rather new to your blog, but I have gone back and read older posts. I love all your landscape updates and vacation woes, etc. You are so down-to-earth. I'm the gal who won your tax giveaway (I hope you received my thank-you.) So, anytime you need a shoulder, feel free to email, otherwise I will hog up the "comments" space.

Michele Whitney
mrwhitney@verizon.net

P.S. Can I borrow your Dyson? I would kill to own one of those!

Dollgiver said...

Hi Michele!!! Oh now I know who you are!!! Yes I received the very kind thank you note...I was pleasantly surprised!! Thank you!!!
I know that note was meant to be and all day I have been pinching myself...I know God is watching over us.
Thanks for the kudos on the blogs..I just write, sometimes I find it silly but then again once in awhile I hear that others enjoy reading. i think its just a great way to get to know others.
As for the DYSON...OH my I LOVE TO VACCUM now!!! It was so worth the money!!!
Do you have a blog??Id love to get to know you better!!! I know you have made my day once again!! thanks..:)

Michele said...

I don't have a blog, just a Blogger account. I am an acrylics painter. It was via surfing the Internet and Ebay that I located WSOAPP, PFATT, TDIPT, etc. I am amazed at all the incredible talent and hold great respect for all.
The rain has arrived in RI ... going to have to really push to motivate today! UGH
~.~

Michele said...

Hi Deb -
I am taking a breather from painting, put in a Celtic CD and decided to go back to your blog from the beginning. I thought I was going to wet my pants reading your Sept 17, 2008 entry about the "exploded" potatoe skins! LMAO Then I read your entry when the in-laws came for a visit and the conversation turned political. A majority of my family is Republican, but there are those few dastardly Democrats. NO-Bama is what I say! I can truly say I am so frightened for our country right now.
Back to painting - but wished to thank-you for the giggles. Hope your day is going well.
~.~

Dollgiver said...

ALWAYS thrilled to hear from a fellow Republican!!! Yes NoBama.. wish it were as easy as saying it!!! Im glad to hear my blog made you chuckle... Id forgotten about a few of the incidents. Glad I could take you away for a few moments to read...lol Have a wonderful day... I am determined today to get my things ready for the shoppe update!!!