Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yep I'm having a pity party and having it alone!! I just gotta write before things drive me nuts.... Have you ever been asked to do something for someone, not just asked but hounded to do something over and over?? To the point you say alright already and just get it done and over with?? BUT... when someone is supposed to do something for you.... its like pulling teeth to get anything in return? You can work your butt off for someone or others and what do you get in return?? I tell ya... the last few months I have been in this position more than once. I guess you can say I start to feel taken advantage of. In my everyday life and in my business.. it truly can be heart wrenching at times. I wont elaborate but there have been a few things that have just sat in my stomach and now they have soured horribly to the breaking point. With Shane leaving tomorrow I think Ive reached a breaking point!!!
I did manage to list an angel yesterday. Other dolls still lay naked on the table. High hopes today to take my mind off of everything going on and hopefully sew, but truthfully, I'm not my chipper self... my stomach is in knots and I am depressed.. its me for now and probably for days to come. I'll be fine in a few days...but for now this pity party is mine.....

No comments: