Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh its been such a long time since I updated!!! Where has the time gone? I haven't been productive at all and finally listed Hope today. I think I have been working on her since my trip to Hawaii....She is available on ebay and hope this week to somehow get motivated and make something new and creative....???
So hard after being gone to get myself back into sewing. Last week I tried to be motivated and my sewing machine was acting up so much I had to pull out my old one. I guess this new one needs to visit the machine doctor.. ugh there goes some pennies!!! Happy I saved my old machine!!!
Wednesday Shane and I drove to Roseburg to visit the Air Force recruiter. If all goes as planned he will be joining. He feels it is the right choice for him and I have to support his decision. This time I do 100%. With the economy the way it is and him being still layed off from Les Schwab he realizes he needs to make some decisions about his life. So hopefully if all goes well we will know something in the next few weeks.
Friday evening Steve and his brother and sister surprised his mom Shirley with a 80th birthday party. Went over very well with around 40 showing up we had a wonderful dinner at our favorite restaurant Benetti's. I spent all day saturday shopping in Eugene with Laresa. We both had a great time and we both spent our birthday money!!! Love those gift cards!! Sunday Steve and I were invited for brunch at his parents home where Debbie cooked a fabulous breakfast!! ( no that isnt "ME" Debbie cooking, Steve's sister is also named Debbie) This pic was taken after we ate of his immediate family.

Nothing else is happening too exciting here,,,,, RAIN is falling like no other in years!! Can't believe how hard it has rained here and finally I see a bit of sunshine peeking through the clouds.
So now my day is half over and I need to sew!!! Dinner is in the crockpot so now onto ME time!!! :)

No comments: