Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pretty day!!

Steve and I started our day traveling down the road towards Princeville, I was going to do the whole snorkeling thing but after watching a man being pulled from the ocean and later finding out that he died I chose to keep my butt firmly planted on a beach towel on shore!! But Steve did and said it was beautiful. Along the way we stopped to watch for whales but seems the whale watching is better in Maui then here,, maybe next week I will have better luck in watching.
Today is Laresa's birthday!!! Happy 22nd my dear daughter!!! Sorry I can't be there to share it with you!!! Heres a pic taken last week in CA after the fundraiser on friday night.... Love this picture....
We got a phone message that the helicopter ride is confirmed for tomorrow morning so hopefully it all goes as planned, I really, really want to see the island in places you cant go by car!!!
Anyways...until I have more to write about...ALOHA!!!

No comments: