Sunday, February 1, 2009

ALOHA!!!!

ALOHA!!!!! Yes tomorrow I am off to Portland and tuesday off to the islands!!! Sand and sun and a heck of a lot of drinks!! I hope to blog from there but that will all depend if I have internet in our condo or not.

I had an absolutely wonderful birthday in California. Brian's fundraiser was the same day and hundreds of people attended. Was like a reunion,, lots of hugs,, lots of people I hadn't seen in years. Truly WONDERFUL!!! Not to mention I was given great gifts.. it just couldn't have been better!!!

I finally updated my WSOAPP shoppe!!! If you get a moment take a peek, you will find the small bunny in his carrot and my Blue Angel doll. A few other dolls lay here not quite finished but they can wait til I return from my vacation..... ALOHA til then!!!

1 comment:

angiesraggedypatch said...

Have a safe fun trip!
hugs~
angie