Sunday, January 25, 2009

WE lost a good one...

Today was a day that I dont want to repeat anytime soon. RIP "Soly"

Soly as known by the kids was our honored National pole vault coach of Marshfield high school. Both my kids were coached by him in track and truly a wonderful man. He passed away last friday due to complications from kidney cancer at 69 years old. The track program will truly miss him. So today is one of those days thats very draining on a person. The memorial service was held in the gym and was attended by hundreds. Just very sad...



I dread wednesday!!! I have a crappy dental appointment I dont want to go to but have to... Oh how Id like to be able to skip it....but I think I chipped a molar and I had better have it looked at,, ,ugh!!! NO MORE popcorn!!! Love the stuff but it doesnt like my teeth!!



I finished another doll and listed her last night.... she is better in person than pics show but hard to get a decent picture when its raining outside and dark inside. I so wish I was more productive... but Im not. Maybe this hawaii trip will inspire me to return refreshed and full of ideas...??? LOL Well... its a good thought anyways!!!

No comments: