Sunday, January 11, 2009

Left Alone today...

I'm not complaining!!! Steve and the kids went snowmobiling at Diamond Lake today..... I wanted to stay home and do things I haven't had much time to do
during the last week. Finally finished the doll that laid naked on my floor. She's precious if I don't say so myself.... Now contemplating what next?? Just so hard to focus on anything these days,, guess there is just too much going on in my brain to stay focused.
Brian is home for another week ,,,, seems the first set of treatments didn't go as well as expected ( they were pretty tough on him ) but very typical of how some handle the drugs being administered. I hate to beg but I'm going to..... PLEASE take a moment and say a prayer for not just Brian but anyone you know or don't know... that those in need of GODS healing hands are blessed with healing and ease all the pain and illness that accompanies them ..... it takes but a second to just pray and truly I would be most appreciative!!!
It's a beautiful but cold day here and I should be outside washing my car since the sun is shining but I also feel like I need to be sewing or cleaning inside... ugh such a dilemma!! Yesterday I did spend a couple hours outside pulling weeds, cutting shrubs back etc... I about froze my buns off doing it!!! So its hard even though the sun is shining to get out there, so I think my thoughts of washing the car and the frozen fingers and toes that will accompany that process is leaving me...lol I think sewing may be in order instead. Crossing fingers for some progress!!!

No comments: