Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hard to get back in a GROOVE.....

It's amazing to me to be so busy before the holidays, to come in my sewing room and spend hours upon hours sewing and then soon after it's over I am stumped as to what to make. I find it hard to focus on one thing, like I'm in a fog with no sight through it. I finally today finished one doll, with one more laying on the floor undressed and no clue what it will be yet, maybe an angel? This little Valentine doll made her debut on ebay today!!!! My heart is making Santas, and have thought about just continuing on with them,, maybe throwing one on ebay once in awhile. I dunno????
Regardless sitting on this computer is doing NOTHING to help my issues of not being inspired!!! So off I go, hope to show something in another day or so !!!

1 comment:

Crowing About Primitives said...

you took the thoughts right out of my head.. I to have been struggling to get back at it... my mind is eveywhere but were it should be... taken on many new projects... mix media is my next goal.. Ann