Monday, February 9, 2009

Another day in Paradise...

Another day spent paradise... This was a picture taken last night from our condo of the sunset. Quite amazing the pictures and memories made on this trip to the islands. I have to say Maui must be my favorite and this was the best time we have had on this island in years!!! Again today we went into Lahaina... bought all our souvenirs for the kids to take home and had a wonderful lunch at Cool Cats overlooking the park and town. OH the best Lava Flow and chicken
sandwich!! I have to say we have had some wonderful food while here. We stopped at a small Expedia kiosk in town and booked a cocktail cruise. They guaranteed to see whales for about an hour. Little did we expect to see them for the full two hour trip ,,, they were right near the boat and so worth the money!! We have decided further trips to Maui will definitely have trips out on the ocean to whale watch. These are a few shots taken tonight on the sunset cruise

Tomorrow we check out of our condo and have to spend the full day waiting to fly out. We will do the lower part of the island maybe have a nice dinner. Our flight isn't til 10pm so will be flying the red eye home. Not so bad being in first class ( the only way to fly!!) Looking forward to seeing the kids and especially my cats... I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!! Next time I post I will be back in wet, cold Oregon coast, Coos Bay where it snowed this morning!! What a change in temps I'm going to have... until then... Aloha... :)



2 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us!
So glad you had a wonderful time!:)
Safe journey home!

hugs~
angie

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

The photos of your trip are beautiful ! Thanks for sharing with us ! I have enjoyed them immensely !
It really does look like paradise !
Beats looking at black dirty snow piled up everywhere here where I live in PA.
Hugs,
Linda you whooooooooooooo