Friday, March 6, 2009

Another day


I've been busy!!! Not sure why other than to pass the time away each day. Ebay and sales are so slow, this economy needs more than a stimulus package to get things moving in the right direction..but you truly don't want to know how I REALLY FEEL!!! Anyways..... sewing is about all I have been up to in my absent days from here. I have naked doll bodies to dress on the floor... just not sure which direction to take them all. Probably a really good time to work on santas for the fall and get a little ahead. The pictures shown are all on ebay or the WSOAPP updated today.....

Tuesday we are off to Portland for Shane to have his physical reviewed etc with the Air Force. If all goes well he will be sworn in on Wednesday. Hard to believe and yet I'm very happy and excited for him. The economy being so slow and him being almost 20 I think he is making a wise choice for his future. I can only put it all in God's hands and pray for his safety and guidance. Shane wants this more than anything right now and I think I will see my young boy turn into a young man. So as much as I may be sad when he eventually takes off for bootcamp I have to be positive right now.

On another note... Laresa is going back to college part-time !!!! She has decided medical assisting pays nothing!!! So she will be doing the night class thing working on getting her prerequisites out of the way for the nursing program. I'm proud of her and if anyone knows her she won't stop til she gets what she wants. For the meantime she will continue to work her full time job and somehow fit in her studies. Glad she's young!!!
Soon I will be showing the work being done on the front of our house... seems the white pillars are rotted off at the bottoms and need to be replaced. So we are having new ones built and moving some around while at it... they aren't centered correctly with the front door. Speaking of the front door!!! They are shot, well the finish is shot on the frontside. So after looking at doors and seeing the four digit number $$$$$...to replace them.... I'm looking at having to do the work myself. UGH... now,,,, how and where do I start?? I am thinking of painting them black and having either wood panels put in the place of the ugly glass with wrought iron or having someone do some kinda of glass work in that place. Obviously I need matching hardware on the door knobs,,, even uglier now that I'm looking at the pictures!!! I dunno I have alot of thinking to do regarding these doors!! Regardless I have to wait for the weather to warm up.... they are calling for cold snowy showers here and in the valley!!! Well for now I'm going to go relax... sit back in my recliner and look at a magazine!!! Tomorrow is a new day!!!


1 comment:

PEA said...

Well projects will keep us all busy!
I think I need a nice chair and a magazine.
Have a great week.
Blessings,Pea