Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Hint of Spring...

Had to take a picture of my small rhodies that are just starting to bloom. I can't wait to have the bright colors in the yard once again!!! The last week has been so cold and wet with one or two days in between that have allowed us to mow and I started weeding. Oh how I hate that job!!! Lucky for me its all fairly easy as the soil is loose and we use bark mulch every year in the planting areas so makes that awful job of weeding much easier. But I still hate the dirty job and emptying the wheelbarrow across the street. And oh my talk about being sore the next day!!! My poor left arm was killing me!! I am just too old for this kinda work!!! LOL


As you can see I'm not the only one that's been busy ... the bumble bees are buzzing around like crazy at the first scent of nectar in the flowers.










I have totally not been productive in the dollmaking area at all!!! Still naked bodies lay on the floor in my sewing room. Ugh this is awful progress!!!! I finished one doll in the last week.. how sad is that?? She is adorable though I must admit... The Little Sailor Girl has been listed on ebay and added her in my WSOAPP shop. I hoped to be a little more productive this last week but seems I'm wishing more than I'm actually doing these days. Again thursday Shane and I are off to Roseburg to meet with his recruiter. They are meeting to talk and will be doing a community service with a local radio station filling easter bag/baskets. I think I will spend that time he is busy shopping!!! No money but I can look for FREE!!! Funny how I can shop without any problems now why can't I create that easy??

No comments: