Monday, March 9, 2009

BURRR..............




Well the newscasters all said we may see snow and to our surprise we woke up to some white dusting.... When I went to bed at 1 am it was 23 degress.. I think thats a tad bit cold for the month of March here at sea level on the coast!!! As you can see it's just a dusting but for us it's snow..LOL
I spent my weekend sewing,, and not on dolls or dresses that I intended to make....but on scrub tops for Laresa. I was only going to make the one but then started another and well that lead to another. She was pleasantly surprised. Now I have four more cuts of fabric here to make her four more but they will sit a bit I am afraid... I have got to make money!!! So today is focused on my dolls dresses. At least one needs to be completed. Tomorrow we take off for Portland and come back late wednesday, so you can see I dont get much of a week to work!
I Need to be creative and innovative.... any suggestions??? LOL.....

No comments: