Monday, December 1, 2008

A Trip to the Pacific Ocean


Well I begin by saying, my husband asks me just about every weekend lets take a drive out to the ocean, we live probably 15 minutes from it. I always insist Im just too busy so yesterday when we were going grocery shopping I said lets go to the ocean, much to his surprise and we were off!! Foggy morning so some of the pics show the mist in the air but soon it was replaced by sunshine. We have a storm coming in so the waves were wonderful!!! For November 30th the weather was unreal!!! Just a gorgeous day!! But once again after shopping I had to return to much needed sewing and updating of poppy etc. We could've sat and watched the waves for hours! So back to reality... check back later for new items finished I HOPE!!

3 comments:

homestead primitives said...

I just love the oregon coast. down by your area from Florence on and my favorite place to go when we are not riding the dunes(Spinreal) is Simpson beach that is the neatest place and the christmas light are real cool. I will let you get back to sewing, I 've got furniture to finish up for the last show of the season thanks for posting the Beautiful Oregon Coast ~Jessica

The Smiling Goat said...

Tis true! How beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Kim

PEA said...

Just beautiful debbie. I miss the coast. I used to summer there with my family as a child.
Glad you surprised hubby and went.
Blessings for a beautiful Holiday surrounded by family and friends.
Hugs,Pea