Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hard to BeLieVe.....



Amazing how the time is flying by here. Seems I just wake up in the morning and get started and its time to cook dinner. I have been spending the majority of my time sitting in this sewing room for weeks ( other than my trip to CA ) I am sure my husband will love as this next week approaches its end and I quit pushing myself so hard to sew. I had thought I would be done after the one last santa I have to finish and then I go to an antique store today... LOL. Of course I find a cream wool blanket and oh my beautiful buttons... NOW I have to make a Santa with it!!! So lets see.. one more after this one?? I will push myself to the limit no doubt.... Here are pics of my newest I listed tonight...
I just find it so hard to stop as I love making Santas more than I think anything... maybe its just the season or maybe I just love making them ,, I dunno!!! lol
I received a auction I won and let me tell you.. OH I just drooled last night looking at these wonderful books!!! I want one of everything in them!! I just wish I had the creativity to make and design what others come up with.... Now Im searching for volumes 6 and 7 !!! I got lucky and hopefully will win number 4.
Crossing my fingers no one else wants it!! So now you see what I have been up to the last couple days. Hopefully I will have a few more things to show in a day or so.... then I plan to sit back and enjoy my Holiday season!!

No comments: