Monday, December 15, 2008

Countdown!!!

Just finished two more santas today!!! Whew and have two more to go and one order and I am done!!! Not sure thats something to be happy about as I love making Santas...

Its been a great year even with ebay being slow in sales I have met wonderful people online and had a great time creating. I can only hope this next year will be better than this one that is ending!! My daughter will see the cardiologist tomorrow in Eugene. Steve and I will be taking her due to the snowstorm that has landed smack down on Eugene. Seems the ice and snow are pretty intense so hope to show pics of our trip tomorrow when I return!! Crossing my fingers everything goes okay tomorrow at the doctors office.. I just cant take anymore things to upset me!!! To top all this off with her heart problems... her boyfriend broke up with her last night. Makes no sense at all!!! He thinks he needs to figure things out, he still cares alot for her etc. Its not another girl he just feels they need to move forward and he isnt ready for that commitment... and stupid him doesnt realize she doesnt want to get married!!! So lets just say the last day has been very stressful for her, something she really needs to avoid. She will be fine where that part of her heart is concerned... she will move on and he will no doubt be sorry when he sees her with someone else. When he realizes it thought it will probably be too late... LMAO.... I just hate to see my kids hurt or be hurt by someone... just tears me up inside. So tonight Im going down on those knees and praying for good news tomorrow... prayers are accepted gladly!!!


So until I return..... enjoy the holiday season and stay warm!!!

1 comment:

homestead primitives said...

You have been a very busy girl and with all that stress going on in your life . I will defiantly say a prayer for you and your family. Just remember God does not give us more then we can handle and I can only fill for you that this is a lot to have on ones plate but HE is always there even when we think where alone. Enjoy the Christmas Season with your Loved ones. Are the in laws coming for christmas ??? Salem,Or ~Jessica~
http://community.webshots.com/user/homesteadprim