Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Well I am beat!!!


I'm so dang tired and I need to get to bed!!! I've been so busy sewing and updating WSOAPP before the 7th I haven't had much time to just sit and relax and enjoy my tree.
Finally got my nightime shot, so much prettier than the daytime!! Ignore the mess!!! I don't have time to take the clothes basket off the couch at the moment!!!
Steve did tell me today that in exactly 2 months we will be flying back to Kauai and Maui!!!! Oh dang Im excited!!! He booked our helicopter ride this time so it's a done deal!!! Doin the happy dance,, can ya see it??? Well maybe it's better you don't.. LOL Anyways... I think I'm rummy here and so so tired!!! When I return from my mini vacation this weekend I will post more and tell you all how wonderful it was!!!

3 comments:

The Smiling Goat said...

This tree is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for sharing! Get some sleep!!

KIm

homestead primitives said...

Tree is Beautiful. You can come do mine. And as for the laundry goes your doing better then me My Hubby had to get it going again I've been way to busy . Have a happy and safe trip ~Jessica

Jenny Carter said...

Love the tree. Your kitties are cute too!