Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A evening of lights....

Tonight Steve and I took our annual trip out to Shore Acres state park to view the lights... If you click on the above link you can watch the video done of Shore Acres by Good Morning America... If you have never been its a must if ever visiting the West coast. Santa to the left sits inside the little house on the property .. every year he is bathing in the bathtub for all of us to see...LOL.... Steve and I were married out here under the gazebo almost 6 years ago in the rain and with all these lights lit up. Numerous scenes are designed from jumping frogs, whales, butterflies in trees, turtles, crabs etc. So with not much said I'm just going to share the pictures taken tonight. They arent the best but you can get the idea,,, there are over a quarter of a million l.e.d. lights,, simply beautiful at night!!! This park is simply gorgeous in the spring when the rhodies and azaleas are blooming also. Click on the pics to see a larger viewing...




The frogs are over water and start down below and jump across in succession and finally there is a splash... very entertaining...Now that was my excitement for the night... time to sew!!!

3 comments:

homestead primitives said...

I so love this place . I hope to get down there before the light go away. Thanks for posting pix Jessica

Raggedyrhondas said...

I love the Photos and thanks for sharing them. I would love to take the trip for next year and take my two little girls they would love the lights. Many prayers and blessings to you and your family ...Merry Christmas and May God Bless You ...always...Rhonda

Old World Primitives said...

Wow, look at all of those lights! I went to a similar Christmas lights display here in New Jersey a few years ago and it was really fun. Merry Christmas!

Stephanie