Friday, August 8, 2008

YES MISS DOTTIE SAD EYES!!!


Meet Miss Dottie...... "sad eyes".. thats a perception you can judge for yourself. Anyways... with all that my day had in store for me I managed to finish her and get her listed tonight. At one point today she sat on my lap.. no lips, no hair just eyes and a dress on her. I didn't even think I wanted to finish her. She is lucky to be here tonight!
As for my earlier complaints... I am over it... Im sure if she decides to email me again she will get under my skin but I won't grace her with my words of thank you for her wise interpretations of my dolls.... I will have to keep my real feelings inside... she can say whatever she wants... Im not changing my dolls eyes for her.... these are MY babies!!! So on to the next creation.. I have so much I need to do before the 15th !!! Time is getting away!!! Now tomorrow I plan to wake up on the RIGHT side of the bed!!!

3 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

She's beautiful!!!! You go girl..best of luck with the auction! I know she will do fantastic.

Hugs,
D

homestead primitives said...

I just have to say I LOVE YOUR DOLL's THe eyes are what give's it your look. If you change it Your doll's wont be the same. KEEP! KEEP!
P.S I get to go to the dunes(Spinrail) this Sunday or Monday. With the gas prices the way they are it's a big treat.

Dusty Hans Primitive Folk Art said...

Awwwwwe Debbie, all your dolls are simply stunning. Keep it up, I love seeing all your creations.
Hugz,
dusty