Sunday, August 3, 2008

Its GREEK!!!


Yep look what I got.. Don't have a clue how to use it!!! Its GREEK!!! I so hoped to install this and figure it out... what it all does etc...LOL now thats a joke for me!! Somehow , someway I will figure this out if it takes me a lifetime... which it probably will!
Other than installing Photoshop I spent my day sewing... I have one pumpkin doll in the making and four other dolls... STILL have three naked Santas laying on the floor in a pile and they might still be there next week!! Somehow I need to get my rear in gear here!!! Until tomorrow... thats my life.....

1 comment:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

I have this as well; talk about Greek! There are some really great forums out there with all sorts of tutorials. You will do well. Just don't forget naked Santie.
Blondie