Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Welcome Esmeranda!!! My newest doll offered on ebay. I have been so busy making dolls, and filling orders I hardly have time to fold clothes, vaccum etc.....BUT my family sure thinks I do nothing all day. What is it with staying at home? Do they seriously think I sit here on the computer all day long and then whip up a doll real quick and list her??? I made more trips to town today to do stupid things others wanted me to do... made me so mad!!! Here I thought for sure I could stay home all day.. Peace and Quiet no trips to town, no Walmart etc. LOL nope I think an alarm went off in heads and it said... CALL HER, ASK HER, she will do it!!! Yeah... good ole mom!!! Anyways... I am hoping tomorrow will be a day I can do all I wanted to do today and didn't get to do!
I keep looking at our lawn outside... hmmm lets see its been a week since its been mowed and IM ON STRIKE... as much as I want to go out there and mow it IM not going to. I think the person that comes home from work and sits all day can do it.... Im tired of doing it all... Im not superwoman like someone seems to think I am!!! Until tomorrow......

2 comments:

Huckleberry Arts said...

She is wonderful and also to the rest of the post .....AMEN.....and good for you!!

angiesraggedypatch said...

I love this doll!
Shes wonnnnnderful!!!!
hugs~
angie
angiesraggedypatch.blogspot.com